Brock’s Basic Information
|Type: Ranged Brawler/Sniper||Super Range: 8 tiles|
|Attack Range: 10 tiles||Speed: 2.5 tiles per second|
| Attack Reload: 2.1s
||Role: Map Control; Splash Damage|
|Rarity: Starting Brawler|
The impact of Brock’s attack sets the ground on fire. Enemies in the area take 240 damage per second!
Primary Attack: Rockin’ Rocket
Brock lets fly with a single rockin’ rocket that really goes the distance.
Super Ability: Rocket Rain
Brock fires a rocket barrage that takes out enemies and obstacles. He only wants to see you bathing in the Rocket Rain.
Strengths and Weakness
|High damage.||Lacks utility.|
|Super long attack range.||No Crowd Control Abilities.|
|Can destroy obstacles with Super.||No Escape or Gap Closing Abilities.|
|Super can instantly kill low-mid HP targets.||Normal attack can be dodged easily.|
|Lethal in open space maps.|
Best Game Modes for Brock
- Gem Grab
Not Good Vs
Tips for Using Brock
- Aim at the choke point or high traffic area.
- Don’t hesitate to use his Super to destroy obstacles, giving you more sight to fire rockets.
- Try not to use his Super on only one Brawler. Use it to kill multiple Brawlers and walls at once.
- Predict the enemies movement before then enter the bushes and pre-fire before they are there. Most of the time they will get hit.
- Practice, practice and practice. Brock is not an easy-to-use Hero so you need to predict the enemy movements a lot.
- Always fire from far away. Always keep the distance. If the enemies get close to you, you will get lots of troubles.