Barley’s Basic Information
|Type: Ranged Brawler/Thrower||Super Range: 9 tiles|
|Attack Range: 7 tiles||Speed: 2.5 tiles per second|
| Attack Reload: 2s
||Role: Map Control; Splash Damage|
|Attack Radius: 3×3 tiles||Rarity: Starting Brawler|
Barley regains 200 HP from each main attack.
Primary Attack: Undiluted
Barley lobs a bottle, breaking it on the ground. Enemies take damage from the splash, and more damage over time if they stay in the puddle.
Super Ability: Last Call
This one’s on the house! Barley hurls a flurry of fiery bottles, covering a huge area in flames. Get out of there, bad guys!
Strengths and Weakness
|Extremely long attack range||Low HP|
|Great Basic Attack Radius||Basic attack has slight delay, needs to be practiced|
|Great vs Groups of Troops||Super has a delay casting time. If he dies while casting the Super, the rest will not occur.|
|Easily throw attacks over the walls/obstacles||Bad vs Melee Brawlers if they can get close to him|
|Super does insane damage over time|
Best Game Modes for Barley
- Brawl Ball
- Gem Grab
Not Good Vs
Tips for Using Barley
- Always stay behind the walls and obstacles while using Barley because of his low HP. Always keep the distance to the other Brawlers.
- Due to the delay of his attacks, predicting enemies movements is a must. You don’t want to misplace your attack and especially the Super. Throw the attack to where you think they would get to in the next 1-2 seconds.
- Save your Super and only use it when the enemies clutter up together.
- Only use the Super to kill one Brawler if it’s an important kill (for lots of Gems, Stars etc).
- If someone chasing you, always find obstacles to hide behind them. Drag your attacks right behind you so they will have to walk through them.