The rarest of all Brawl Stars characters is Darryl who uses double-barrel shotguns that do a great deal of damage on close-ranged enemies. His unique abilities and features make him a super rare brawler. Let’s check them out in this Darryl brawl stars guide!
Rarest of all Brawl Stars Characters: Darryl
Double Deuce Attack
Darryl can fire 10 shells in 2 waves from his dual shotguns that can deal medium to high damage to the opponents. Although this attack has a pretty short range, it does the job and takes around 0.8 seconds to complete.
Barrel Roll Super
His super allows him to roll rapidly, bouncing off walls or piercing through multiple enemies in a single roll. His Super automatically charges in 30 seconds, giving him another unique advantage that most brawlers don’t have.
Ultimate Guide to Using Darryl (20+ Tips Included)
- Recoiling Rotator
He can unload 15 quick single-shelled shots while spinning in a circle. Each shell can deal damage of 400 with 9-tiles range. Whenever a shell hits his enemy, Darryl’s Super gets 25% charged. However, this gadget does not affect Darryl’s movement.
- Tar Barrel
With this gadget, Darryl can emit a 2.67 tiles radium slowing tar wave from each direction. The radius is not that huge, but it moves along with him. It lasts for around 5 seconds and can be used along with his super, and he can still move while using it.
Darryl’s Star Power
- Steel Hoops
When Darryl uses his Super, he gets a shield that reduces his damage by 90%. It provides him with a safe exit in dangerous situations, and he can easily roll into his enemies and attack them.
- Rolling Reload
This star power lets Darryl double the reload speed for 5 seconds, and it also gives him a slightly redefined and larger appearance.
Strategies to use with Darryl
- Use his Super when he is gathered around enemies or getting close to them, in this way he will quickly roll onto them, dealing a massive amount of damage and letting him escape safely.
- If timed correctly, Darryl’s Super can stop the enemy’s Super completely from activating.
- Darryl is a heavyweight brawler, and his Super can hit multiple times when he is fighting in a confined area. So try to fight with enemies in such areas where he can hit different walls and rack up damage on its opponents.
- If attacked in an extremely close range, he has the highest damage rate and can compete with other heavyweight short-ranged brawlers easily.
Although he is one of the rarest Brawl Stars characters of Brawl Stars, you can still find him and use his amazing powers to beat the enemies! I hope that this brawl stars guide has helped you understanding Darryl’s unique abilities.
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?