The new Season 5: The Starr Force update has brought exciting new features and changes. Whether you are regularly up-to-date with the current game modes/ event rotation changes or are logging in after a while, this article is for you!
Let’s take a look at what the Supercell has in store for us!
- Tick: In the new Brawl Stars strategy, Tick can become invulnerable for around one second, after that, Tick will explode, dealing 1000 damage.
- Tara: Tara will spawn three sneaky shadows within her area-of-effect, which will start attacking nearby enemies and then these shadows will vanish after six seconds.
- Nani: In the new Brawl Stars strategy, when Nani absorbs potential damage from an enemy, she will return 80% of the damage. The rest will inflict damage to Nani like normal.
- Gene: A homing missile can be shot by Gene at every enemy within a large area, which will deal damage on the basis of travelled distance.
- Frank: Frank’s next attack will pull enemies to you.
- Poco: Active adverse effects are removed from teammate Bawlers while giving immunity that will last one second.
- Mr P: An extra porter will spawn on the next attack.
- Rosa: Enemies hiding inside bushes will take 100 damage and will be slowed for three seconds.
New Game Modes
- In-game Junker’s Scrapyard environment for Siege game mode has returned.
- Players can play Present Plunder. Minor tweaks have been made, including reduced gifts throwing range.
- Gem Grab
- A maximum 3m 30s match timer is added.
- When the timer hits, the team having most gems will win.
- Tiebreaker will be served as Middle Blue Star.
- Defeating an enemy player, which has the Star will automatically transfer the Star to the other team.
- Trophy League
- Duration of the Trophy League is extended to four weeks from two weeks.
- Trophy Decay Changes: The objective behind these changes is to enhance the quality of matchmaking by spreading players.
- For Gem Grab, map rotation is extended back to fourteen days.
- Map hashtag is now visible within the game.
- Players can now report offensive or abusive map on the end screen of battle.
- Improvements in Map Editor
- A shortcut is added to the dropdown map settings menu, where players can create a Friendly Game room.
- Dragging tiles are now supported by Mirrored Modes.
- Tile grid has been added.
- Matchmaking with more than 700 Brawler Trophies or 15,000 Total Trophies is far more accurate. Note that players in this pool will not match with players having less 700 Brawler Trophies or 15,000 Total Trophies.
Brawl Stars is an amazing game but what makes this even more amazing is that developers are constantly launching updates. This makes the overall gaming experience flawless.
With that being said, the new Game Modes/ Event Rotation Changes are exciting. So, what are you waiting for? Launch Braw Stars now and start playing!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?