There are 43 Brawl Stars Characters and here are insights into five of them – Edgar, Nani, Mr. P, Byron, and Gale.
So, let’s get right to the details!
Edgar is one of the best Brawl Stars characters.
He is an Epic Brawler, and regarded as an assassin. Edgar’s main characteristics include:
- Very fast Movement Speed;
- Very fast Reload Speed;
- 4200 max Health;
- His Super move is known as “Vault”. He jumps into the air briefly before landing onto the ground wherever the Super was aimed.
- Edgar’s Attack is “Fight Club” in which he lands punches at enemies and heals for every punch that hits the opponents.
Just this month, Edgar’s Star Power “Fisticuffs” was added. This new Star Power gives Edgar 25% more healing from damage he deals and brings his total healing rate to 31.25%.
The next brawler in our list of Brawl Stars characters is another Epic Brawler, Nani.
Nani is a highly aggressive brawler and here are some of her prime characteristics:
- Normal Movement Speed;
- Health maxes out at 2600; Nani has low health but can deal heavy damage from a long range.
- Her Super is known as “Manual Override” that has a short-range and causes a damage of 2000 health units;
- Her Attack, “Trigger-Nometry”, has a long-range and normal reload speed. The brawler causes damage of 3×700 health units with this move.
MR. P is one of the cutest and most adorable Brawl Stars characters. He belongs to the Mythic rating. Here are some of the features of this brawler.
- He possesses normal Movement Speed
- His health bar maxes out at 3200 units
- His Attack move is known as “Your Suitcase, Sir” where Mr. P throws a suitcase at an enemy and if the suitcase hits a target or an obstacle, it bounces over them, dealing area damage.
- The Super move of this brawler is called “Porters! Attack!”. The “Home Base” health of the porters is 2200 units, their “Porter Health” is 1400 units, and the “Porter Damage” is 260 units.
The next brawler in this list of Brawl Stars characters is Byron, another Mythic brawler. Some of his distinguishing characteristics are:
- His health bar maxes out at 2500 units;
- Byron has normal Movement Speed;
- His Attack move is known as “Careful Dose”. The character has a very fast reload speed and very long range. The damage/heal is 400 units;
- The Super move of this brawler is known as “Full treatment” which has a damage/heal of 1500 units. The super move has a long-range and thus players can make use of it to attack enemies that are even far away from them.
Gale is the next brawler in this list of Brawl Stars characters. He is one of the few Chromatic Brawlers and here are the features that make him unique:
- His health bar maxes out at 3600 units;
- He possesses normal Movement Speed;
- Gale’s attack move is known as “Polar Vortex” which has a long-range and very fast reloading speed. A damage of 6×280 units is caused by it;
- The Super move of Gale goes by the title of “Gale Force”. This Super move has a long-range. However, the damage caused by it is very less i.e. 100 units.
These Brawl Stars characters have various strengths. Thus, depending upon the event they are participating in, players must choose the best option.
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?