What is Boss Fight in Brawl Stars?
Boss Fight is the new game mode in Brawl Stars, in which you will team up with 2 other players to defeat the formidable Boss Robot.
Whenever you die, you can get back into the fight after 15 seconds as long as at least one of your teammates is standing. If everyone falls, it’s game over!
Whenever you defeat the Boss, a new boss level will be unlocked. From Normal to Insane modes (20 challenges in total). You will get lots of rewards by beating the new Challenge.
Joining Boss Fights costs 1 Event Ticket.
- The boss gets stronger overtime so you need to destroy him as fast as possible.
- After each level, the boss gets new upgrades and becomes stronger. Examples:
- Normal = Normal Attack + Laser Gun.
- Hard = Charge
- Expert = Angry Mode + Charge (breaks walls)
- Master = Giant Rocket
- Insane Modes = Furious Mode + Drop Powerups, laser can break walls
- The boss gets Angry at 1:35 and Furious at 3:10 mark.
- After Insane 1, he increases in health by 100,000 each time. Because later levels will become a war of attrition and endurance, so Leon, Crow, and Piper only get better as time goes on.
The Best Tips for Boss Fights
Shared by /u/asmf132
Hello there! In the name of this new PVE event we’ve gotten, I’d like to make a huge thread going on about information, tips and tricks against this boss fight and their levels, he is quite a difficult challenge, but one that can be beaten even with low-level characters!
If you have any tips and tricks you’ve found while playing this new event, post it here! Let’s get a huge discussion going on about how to beat this Giant Robotic Douche!
So far, I’ve found this much data, both by fighting him and also by watching footage of it on videos and even some datamining!
- Colt does exceptionally well against the Boss.
- Barley is a wildcard, you have to be careful with him due to how easy he can be killed by everything, he doesn’t have the luxury of being at a greater distance like Colt
- Shelly seems to not be that good as we all think, she seems to not charge her Super fast enough to make her a sustained burst character.
- El Primo not really good at the tank slot in Boss Fight. He needs to get up close and personal against the boss. For this job I’d rather have Bull or Pam going on.
- Piper seems to do well for solo-queue, since her escape and her big damage numbers justifies her pick to preserve herself, but again, the job is to kill the boss as fast as possible.
- Mobility characters like Crow and Leon are easy A+ tier contenders due to their mobility speed in here, they can outpace the Robo Boss no problem while still denying damage, Crow seems to be the best for damage while Leon seems to be a better pick overall due to him being able to keep himself alive with his ultimate
- Nita seems to be okay-ish. The bear helps her with tanking and dealing damage but it charges way too slow.
- Jessie and Penny are extremely reliables pick for this game mode. They has sustained damage and some good clearance against the regular bots lurking around. If you have her decently leveled up, I cannot stress enough, pick her, same goes for Pam.
- Don’t all clump together near the beginning and don’t stray too far from the center – the robots with the guns will shoot you up
- Don’t focus too much on the boss, when/if the new wave spawns and you haven’t killed it yet
- Try not to destroy any of the walls around yourself – the gun robots are a pain in the ass and will get a clearer path to shoot your safe if you blow the walls up
- The boss will stand and launch missiles that destroy walls. If you can redirect him to shoot outwards from the safe, you guys will have a short time to fire on his back
- Brawlers with piercing are a lot less effective now (Colt, Penny)
BEST COMP FOR THE NEW BOSS FIGHT
- Pam, 8 Bit, Frank
- Pam, 8 Bit, Bull
- 8 bit, Leon, Bull
- Leon, Pam, Bull
- Jessie, Frank, 8 bit
- Pam, Jessie, Frank
- Pam, Jessie, 8 Bit
- Colt, Rico, 8 Bit
- Pam, Colt, Bull
- Rico, Frank, Pam
- Shelly, Pam, Frank
- 8 Bit, Shelly, Bull