Brawl Stars Big Game Mode Basic Information
- In the Big Game event, one player will become the Big Boss Brawler, facing against 5 other normal Brawlers (the hunters).
- The Boss Brawler has super high HP, higher damage and enhanced abilities. However, the Boss Brawl cannot heal itself. The Boss also has a HP delay removing 200 HP every second.
- If you are the Boss, try to stay alive for as long as you can. If you are not the Boss, try to defeat it as quickly as possible.
- The longer time the boss can survive, the more tokens “Boss” player will receive. Vice versa, the faster 5 players defeat the Boss, the better rewards they will receive.
- The Boss Brawler need to survive more than 2m10s to win the game. Thus, the hunters need to defeat the Boss before the 2m10s mark to win the game.
- Due to the health decay, If you cannot deal any damage to the boss, he/she will still die after 5 minutes.
- Tickets are required to play this Event. This event is non ranked event.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BIG GAME
GET YOUR GAMEPLAY FEATURED!