Brawl Stars is full of interesting different game modes. One of them is the Heist game mode. To win and become the best player, you have to achieve the best scores in all game modes and become the top player in the Brawl Stars Tier list.
What Happens in Heist
In the Heist mode of Brawl Stars, there are two teams of three brawlers. Both the teams are assigned two separate ‘Safes’, respectively. The mission is to keep the Safe on your team protected from any enemy damage. To win, you have to inflict as much damage as possible to the other team’s Safe.
If the Safe of one team is destroyed, then the victory is automatically given to the other team. If the Safes are not destroyed, then success is decided upon the damage level caused to each teams’ Safe. The team whose Safe sustains more amount of damage loses, and the victory goes to the other team.
If both the Safes endure an equal amount of damage, then the match ends in a draw. Similarly, if the Safes are destroyed at the same time, then the match also concludes in a draw.
Best Brawl Stars Characters for Heist
Let’s list down the best brawlers for the Heist mode in Brawl Stars. The S Tier brawlers are:
His attacks sail through the air and go over walls and obstacles, so attacking the enemies’ Safe using Barley’s attack is the best option. This way, he can stay a safe distance away from his enemies as well as damage their precious Safe!
You can also use his Super near the enemy’s Safe and majorly damage it as his Super ensues a large amount of destruction!
Barley is also a great Heist defender, attacking every enemy soldier who dares come near your safe.
His attacks also go above walls and obstacles so he can also attack the enemy’s Safe from a distance. His attacks also bust down walls so he can damage any enemy hiding behind walls or obstacles.
You can also project his Super near the Safe to bust it or instill a high amount of damage!
Bull, as his Super, puts his head down and charges headfirst into an enemy or obstacle and destroys it. You can use his Super and take full advantage by timing it carefully and rushing headfirst into the enemy’s Safe and effectively dismantling it!
Spike Brawl Stars is quite handy in Heist mode. He can ensure that your enemies stay away from their Safe as well as yours. Spike’s Super is pretty dangerous. If you place it in the enemies route, you can buy yourself time to destroy their Safe and keep your Safe out of danger as the opposing team will choose another path.
10+ Tips for Heist Mode
Using these tips will help you prevail in the Heist game mode and ensure that you secure your top position in the Brawl Stars Tier List!
- Keep a balance between offense and defense. If you keep defending your safe, you won’t be able to take down the enemy’s safe.
- Save your Super, and use it effectively to cause more damage to the enemy’s Safe or completely destroy it.
- Use brawlers with long-range to destroy obstacles with their Supers; they will cause maximum damage to the opposite safe from a good distance.
- Leave one of your teammates behind to defend your Safe and two of your head towards the enemy’s Safe and focus your fire on attacking the enemy’s Safe so that you get the victory.
- Spread out! Ensure that all of your team members cover one area of the Safe and don’t leave any area unattended. This way, one of you will be in front of the Safe, one on the right side and another in the left lane.
- Make use of enemy brawler defeat; it takes them some time to respawn, so take advantage and shoot some solid shots at their safe to ensure maximum damage.
- If you can not ensure much damage to the opponent’s safe, then change tactics and start defeating enemies and charge your super.
- Sometimes enemy teams try defeating all your team, try hiding in the bushes and wait for them to go away and then strike their Safe.
- Try getting as close to the enemy’s Safe as possible because you can deal the maximum amount of damage when you’re next to the Safe.
- Keep Brawlers that can clear your path to the Safe by taking out all enemy brawlers in the way, such as Bull, Mortis or El Primo.
- Similarly, keep a brawler in your team that doesn’t let the enemy brawlers make their path to your Safe, such as Spike and Barley.
- Beware of any tank in the enemy team and ensure that you have a tank on your team so that your team effortlessly survives the whole heist game mode.
Well, now that you know the best and the worst Brawl Stars characters for the Heist mode. We hope you choose wisely in your next Heist battle, use all the tips we have mentioned, and come out on top of the Brawl Stars Tier list!