The latest Brawl Stars characters, Tier List, game modes, 3v3 and battle royale strategies, tips, updates, and guides to help you rank higher and win! We talk exclusive brawl game modes daily or as often as we can.
- Latest Brawl Stars Tier List Updates
- Brawl Stars Characters and Brawl Stars Maps
- Download Brawl Stars on PC
Want insight on 3v3 Tier List and Brawl Tier List? Keep reading for more on the favorite Brawlers.
Brawl Stars Tier List Strategy Guides
Best game modes for you: Brawl Tier List, ultimate guides for PvP game modes, global and local rankings, advanced pushing tips, 3v3 and battle royale style fight, brawl pass, and more.
New Brawlers Brawl Stars Updates
The newest members of the family also got some pretty great updates, which include:
● Surge has had his entire kit reworked and his teleport has been removed. This Brawler also received Power Surge upgrades and a tweak to his Party Tricks Super charge
● Squeak second Gadget, Residue duration was reduced from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
● Have you seen the Starr of the Stunt Show and acrobatic performer Janet? This new brawler is actually the adoptive daughter of Common Brawler, Stu
● It’s a family affair with new brawler Bonnie, Janet’s sister, being introduced.
● The Stunt Show new season came with quite a few new skins such as the Crash Test Darryl (Power League),
● New Gagets for Amber, Jacky, and Meg
● Buffs Balance Changes that dial up Bibi, Bo, Griff, Lou, and Squeak
● Nerfs Balance Changes that really dial down brawler favorite Spike and also tones down Byron, Fang, Gale, and Eve
● The New Seasonal Game Mode: Bot Drop (3v3) with seven new maps was announced
Best Star Powers
You heard that right! We did a roundup of the various Star Powers and how they can be used to gain an advantage over opponents.
Read the post on the Best Star Powers For Maximum Effect to uncover which star power is right for you.
Powers have a limited number of uses so players should use them sparingly to avoid giving opponents an unfair advantage.
Whether you are playing solo or in a team, star powers can help you win by giving you an edge against your opponents.
So if you want to be a successful brawler, learning how to use a fighter’s power effectively is key.
Check out our indepth character guides for tips, Brawl Stats, and information to guide you during fast paced 3v3 play.
Keep checking back because we update this gallery feature to share insights on how to use different brawlers when playing various in game play features.
Plus, tips on who might be the new chromatic brawler to watch out for.
The Brawl Stars tier list is a ranking of characters from the best to the worst. The list is based on a variety of factors, including damage, health, and speed.
There are four tiers – top, high, mid, and low – each tier has a letter grade.
We have you covered with updates and insights on the tier lists.
While the game offers multiple game modes and brawlers with which you can choose to play with, they typically stick to the fundamental gameplay elements throughout the game.
Games modes are the main reason why the game is so attractive and will keep you coming back for more.
Check out our latest Brawlers List
Click on any game mode below to get useful information to help you maximize your game play.
This portion of the game is the heart and soul, a 3v3 Tier List where three players play against three. The aim of the game is to claim purple gems that appear at the center of the brawl stage.
The game goes like this: Each team has to claim 10 gems, then they have to keep them until the timer runs out.
…stash of gems scattered all over the game stage
However, with some firepower like a shotgun, or brawler-equipped weapon, an optimal timed shot can get the defeated players’ stash of gems scattered all over the game stage.
This is one of the many reasons why you have to stay alert and work together in your team to collect as many gems as possible in this riveting barwl star game mode.
Throughout the game, you will continue to gain more trophies and gain access to playing options as you improve.
This is a battle royal showdown involving 10 players, you can either play it solo or in pairs. In this game, you fire at your opponents to survive.
However, the tactical twist is when you have to find treasure boxes to give you a boost with your brawler attack or health.
You’ll find the treasure boxes placed all over the game stage. Like most battle royal stages, the arena will eventually shrink over a period of time.
In this game, there can be traps like a poisonous cloud that gradually hovers to the middle of the stage.
The Bounty Mode is the equivalent of playing a team deathmatch. Players compete to collect stars from opponents, and the player with the most stars at the end of the match wins.
You’ll get extra scores for better killing streaks, plus Heists that can include destroying your opponents’ safe before they go ahead and eliminate yours.
Then you get Brawl Ball, well, like the name suggests it is soccer just with guns, very amusing if you should ask me.
The gameplay consists of different Brawler Stars characters who each have different attributes. For example,
- An Elvis-like cowboy who has powerful pistols which you have to aim accurately
- A damage dealer robot that inflicts maximum damage when he throws exploding bottles
- A character that is able to summon a bear that can hunt down enemies
We’ll save the fun for you to explore the identities of each of these characters.
There is so much for you to discover the unique capabilities of all Brawlstars brawlers in gameplay such as uncovering:
…some brawlers are better fitted for certain battle modes
- Who is a Chromatic brawler?
- Which brawlers has super ability?
- Which characters have unique skins?
- How to open Brawl boxes?
- How to participate in a championship challenge and upgrade brawlers?
In the Siege game mode in Brawl Stars, two teams of three players each try to destroy the other team’s base. The first team to destroy the other team’s base wins the match.
In order to win the Siege game mode, focus on destroying the enemy base, rather than attacking the other team’s players.
Use your characters’ abilities and Super Attacks, and work as a team to take down the enemy base.
In order to win the Robo Rumble game mode where you fight waves of robots, you need to make sure that you are able to take down the opponent’s Robo as quickly as possible.
You will also need to make sure that you are able to protect your own Robo, so make sure to use your abilities and power-ups wisely.
In order to win Big Game, you need to be strategic and know what you’re doing. First thing, you must know the map inside out.
Make sure you know where all the power-ups are, as well as the different pathways that can lead to victory. Don’t make this a solo mission but work together in a team.
In order to win the Boss Fight game mode in Brawl Stars, you need to focus on destroying the enemy’s base. Use your characters’ abilities and Super Attacks wisely.
One of the best ways to win is to have a character that can deal a lot of damage and can also take a lot of damage.
Another thing to keep in mind is to make sure you keep your distance from your opponent and try to avoid taking too much damage.
BrawlStars brawl stats include information on wins, losses, and trophies earned. Players can also view their overall ranking on the leaderboard.
Brawl stats date is important for understanding how well a player is doing in the game. Additionally, it can help players identify areas where they need to improve.
Players can access brawl stats in a few ways. The most common way to get brawl stats is by opening the brawlstars menu and selecting the “Stats” tab.
This will show a player’s total number of brawls, wins, losses, and trophies. It will also list the player’s ranking on the global leaderboard.
Alternatively, players can type “/stats” into the chat box to bring up the same brawl stats menu.
- The game is a mix of different 3v3 and Battle Royale gameplay styles: From Moba-like modes to a fast paced battle royale.
- Each mode is constantly evolving and has news maps. Whether you play solo or team up the game has tons of content for you to play and battle an opposing team without it getting boring.
Check out the Brawl Stars esports scene and local and regional leaderboards
- Battle Royale is any fast paced video game where players are dropped into an open area, and they must fight to the death against all other players in the area. The last player or team standing wins the 3v3 and Battle Royale match.
Brawl Pass complete quests
The Brawl pass is a way to get brawl coins. Wrap up a brawl pass complete quests to earn coins.
For example, Supercell notes that “Completing the quests will reward you the number of Tokens mentioned on each quest, and help you progress much faster.”
There are three different ways to get brawl coins:
- brawl and collect brawl coins
- complete quests
- use free brawl pass tickets to get more brawl coins
- It does not have to cost you a single dime to play this fast paced game
- Not like the other F2P video games, you are totally fine competing with the other players without spending money.
- There are a lot of people who started as Free-to-Play players and are now celebrated at special events around world.
- This game does require personal skills and teamwork more than how strong your characters are.
Game Backstory and Playing Game Modes for Newer Players
We want you to become a Brawl Stars Ultimate Player, so let’s start with a little history. First, the game is different from the world of the other clash games but might be the rowdiest battle royale style game.
Just like the older game Clash Royale, Brawl Stars is a whole new brawl game with the use of tokens or gems to unlock boxes once you have played and worked your way through some brawls.
- The game has over 25 Brawlers and growing with all types of unique abilities.
- The most important consideration is how to use each brawler in different game modes and maps.
The Supercell community has a super strong fanbase and is always known as one of the most active and united communities within the video game industry. players share tips to out strategize opponents.
Whether you battle solo or in a team of fellow players, it’s all about how you can rack up stars wins, get the enemies treasure, and be the last brawler standing.
Keep Updated In Three Minutes
Since the game evolves periodically, we recommend that you spend three minutes or so to check out news, fresh content about different brawlers, and game items that might get changed.
As you play more, you’ll want to stay plugged into the special events and keep checking news updates to some if not all of the following:
- Brawler star powers
- New maps and new terrain
- Upgrade brawlers collect unique skins
- Collect power ups
- In game qualifiers
- In game bonuses
- Soft launch for new events
- Star player rollouts
- Red cards
- New seasonal game modes
- Super ability
- Limited time special pve details
Get the scoop on how to download Brawl Stars
Once you play the game more you will realize that some brawlers are better fitted for certain battle modes than the others.
You’ll learn how to team up to make a more effective battle unit, collect unique skins, and score a brawl pass.
When it comes to the personality traits of different Brawl Tier List characters they are all definitely unique and have more to offer than just dazzling looks.
Each Beawl Stars brawler has a main drawcard with attacking brawl tier list capabilities and movements that keep the fast paced game on a knife edge.
BrawlStars is an action-packed video game with brand-new game modes that differs from the world of Clash Royale, Clash of Clash, or Boom Beach.
All of these games have fun characters with immense star powers who are continuously updated and released by the famous Supercell company.
With all of the resources and time that Supercell has invested in Brawl Star, we can safely say that this studio would want to keep the game alive for as long as possible.
Since the game is free, you can enjoy every bite-size moment on your mobile phones or download on PC.