Welcome to 5v5 Team Showdown!
In this new mode, the Rules are simple, but the Game is a lot more complex!
Grab 9 other band members and head into a Friendly Showdown for a 5v5 Team Battle Royale!
5v5 Showdown Mode Rules:
- The Top 5 members in the selection screen move to the left of the map ASAP
- The Bottom 5 members in the selection screen move to the right of the map ASAP
- No firing until you’re on YOUR side, and NO attacking enemy players until they’re on their side of the map
- Once you’ve met up with your team, try not to shoot them as you try to take down the enemy team!
- The last team with a member still living WINS the round!
Feel free to make up your own rules and have fun with it!
- HARD but HILARIOUS – Everyone plays THE SAME brawler (Don’t forget to memorize your teammates names!)
- DIFFICULT but COMPETITIVE – Each team selects their own 5 Brawlers (Don’t forget who is on your team!)
- EASIEST but SO MUCH FUN – The Top team all plays 1 brawler, and the Bottom team all plays a different brawler!
Here are some combinations to try, but the options are unlimited:
- Barley vs Dynamike
- Colt vs Ricochet
- Bull vs Darryl
- Nita vs Jessie
- Shelly vs Bo
- Brock vs Piper
- Poco vs Pam
- Tara v Crow
I hope your Band has as much fun as Kairos Warriors did when we tried this out!
For some gameplay of this in action, make sure to check out this Best 3 of 5 video I put on Brawl Stars Ultimate Player:
The video also explains the rules in the first 3 minutes or so, making it the perfect thing to share with your Band Members. Explaining the rules to 9 other people on such a limited chat can be… well… you can imagine.